Easy to use
Flexible adhesive semi-occlusive silicone sheet indicated for the management of
Hypertrophic and keloid scars.
Combines the of silicone gel sheets utilized in scar therapy with the
Advantages of self-adhesiveness and durability.
A single piece of scar sheet can be washed and reused for 3~4 weeks.
Can be cut to size.
Instructions for use :
1) Check the expiry date before use.
2) Clean hands and surrounding scar with a mild soap and dry before use.
3) Remove gel sheet from package and cut gel sheet to fit scar size.
4) Keep the unused portion in the original container and store in a dry place below 25°C.
5) Apply adhesive side to the scar gently without stretching.
6) Use the silicone patch 4 hours at first, then 8 hours the next day, then 12 hours or even 24 hours a day when your skin is used to the silicone patch.
7)Use 30 days as a treatment course, for scars less than 3 years, use 3 treatment courses(3 months). For scars more than 3 years, but less than 6 years, use 6 treatment courses(6 months). For scars more than 6 years, use 7~10 treatment courses.
Easy to remove your scars and inconfidence, just a few patches can help!!!
Direction after use :
1) Clean the used gel sheet twice with a mild soap and warm water.
Rinse thoroughly and dry.
2) When gel sheet begins to wear out or difficult to clean replace with new one.
3) The exchange period can be faster when apply to the part that there is a lot of friction.
1 x Silicone Gel Scar Sheet