How to use:
1. Press the power button to start the tester.
2. Voltage alert: If AC voltage is detected, the buzzer will beep and LED light will flash. The higher the AC voltage, the higher the frequency of beeps and flashes.
3. Flashlight: The built-in light is useful in dim conditions and it turns off automatically after 5 minutes to conserve energy.
4. Auto power off: Voltage tester will automatically power off after 3 minutes of no AC voltage detection.
5. Low battery power indicator: When the battery is low, the power indicator lights will flash 3 times, the buzzer will beep one time, and the tester pen will power off.
DROP SHIPPING AVAILABLE