The prism system of the telescope is typically used to turn an inverted image into an erect image. Due to the lower price, the prism in the middle will have traces, but it will not affect the normal use. Please read this carefully before buying!
16 x 52 Dual Focus Optic Lens 10X Monocular Telescope
This 16 x 52 Dual Focus Optic Lens Monocular Telescope , helping you see just about any target, whether you are searching for birds, hunting, climbing, trying to get a better view of the stage or even at your favorite team sporting event.
- This product have dual focus capability.
- This monocular offers a 16x magnification and a 52mm objective diameter.
- The fully coated optics, meanwhile, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, helping you see just about any target, whether you're searching for birds or trying to get a better view of the stage.
- Non-slip grip.
- Single hand operation.
- With a wrist strap on the monocular.
- Powerful, ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight.
- Field of view: 22 degree.
- The farthest vision: 1000m.
- Closest focusing parameter: 66.
Package Contents: 1 x 16 x 52 Dual Focus Optic Lens Monocular Telescope