1. This microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world- totally hidden from the naked eye.which can magnify objects up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images like you've never seen before.
2. This allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high resolution, directly on your computer screen.
3. Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton, the milky or amber clouds inside THC crystals or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB digital microscope, with the included software you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files for sharing with your friends, family, boss or client.
4. There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience.
5. If you're a professional user then you'll be happy to know that this software will even display a measurement scale to determine the exact size of the objects you are viewing for accurate appraisals or damage assessment.
6. Use this device for: Examining fine jewelry, coins, stamps, electronics, Industrial Inspection, Computer Parts inspection, Telecom module inspection, scientific teaching tool, Laboratory Research, Medical analysis, School Research tool, Insect dissection examination, Plant dissection examination, Skin examination, Scalp examination, Textile Inspection, Jewelry Inspection, Collections/Coin Inspection, Printing Inspection, Reading Aid, Teacher Add as Project, Presentation or simply use it to have a little fun.
Image Sensor: 0.3M HD CMOS Sensor (Digital 2M)
Controller: High Speed DSP
Lens: Micro-Scope Lens
Focus Range: Manual Focus from 0~200mm
Snap Shot: Software and Hardware
Video Capture Resolution: 640x480
Still Image Capture Resolution: 1600x1200(2M Pixel),1280x960(1.3M Pixel),800x600, 640x480
Frame Rate: Max. 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness
Flicker Control: 50Hz / 60Hz Option
Video Format: AVI
Snap Shot Format: JEPG
Light Source: 8 White Light LED (with adjust controller on USB cable)
Magnification Ratio: 1000X (Manual)
Power Supply: USB Port (5V DC)
Software : Driver and Measurement
System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700MHz & Above, 20M HD Space CD ROM Driver, 128MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card
PC Interface: USB2.0 & USB1.1
Operation System: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites
1x USB Digital Microscope
1x Lift Tray
1x Calibration Ruler
IR USB 8 LED Digital 800X Microscope Endoscope Zoom Camera Magnifier+Stand
800XUV 8 LED DC5V USB Digital Microscope Endoscope Camera Magnifier+Bracket Holder
1. The built-in 8pcs LED lights, brightness adjustable, fiber uniformity, soft, not dazzling.
2. Universal ball head base, multi angle full direction, rotation barrier free.
3. The silver coke wheel can be operated by one hand, smooth and delicate.
4. SNAP is a photo key that can be used to shoot the current image of the observed object.
5. The products are widely used in computer parts inspection, electronic components, welding inspection, scientific teaching tools, concrete, scalp detection, textile testing, identification, collection of jewelry / coins, antiques, antique appraisal inspection / Auto micro parts inspection, pipeline internal inspection, industrial inspection, laboratory research, medical analysis, school research tools, insect anatomy plant anatomy, skin examination, forensic, printing, jewelry inspection, observation of the internal structure of a variety of small parts, etc.
Magnification of eyepiece: 800XUV
Sensor: high performance photoreceptor chip
Main control chip: special master control 24Bit DSP
Magnification: 100X-200X, 50X-400X, 50X-500X, 50-600X, 800X, 1000X
Photo / video: built in
Auxiliary light source: 8pcs white light LED lamps
Static resolution: Standard 640*480, maximum 1600*1200
Digital zoom: 5 section
Imaging distance: manually adjusting 10mm to a long distance
Image resolution: Standard 640*480, maximum 1600*1200
Fixed base: Universal metal base
CD-ROM: including driver, measurement software, user manual
Support system: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 732 - bit and 64 - bit
Power: USB (5V DC)
Interface support: USB2.0&USB1.0
Dynamic frames: 30f/s
Illuminance range: 0-30000LUX line control adjustable
Hardware requirements: Pentium main frequency 700M Hz or above, 1G hard disk CD ROM CD-ROM drive; 64MB memory
Support language: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (traditional), English
Color: Grey White
There is a lens protection cover at the top of the lens of the USB digital microscope. Be sure to take off the cover for observation before use, otherwise it will affect the pin adjustment.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Digital Microscope
1 x USB Connecting Cable
1 x Base Stand
1 x CD